Person cut from vehicle by firefighters after crash shuts Norfolk road
- Credit: Google Street View
A person was cut out of a vehicle by firefighters after a crash which closed the B1108.
Norfolk police said that the crash happened on the Watton Road between Kimberley and Barford at just after 4pm on Friday, September 27.
Police, firefighters and the ambulance service went to the scene.
Fire crews from Hethersett and Wymondham used hydraulic cutting equipment to release one person from a vehicle.
They also helped the ambulance service with care for the casualty.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the road was fully closed to all traffic and urged people to avoid the area, with diversions put in place.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night