Watton home to one of UK’s best run building sites
- Credit: Archant
One of Britain's best run building sites is in Watton after it was recognised in a national competition.
Tommy Luxton, who manages the Knights Park development in the town, received a Pride in the Job Seal of Excellence award from the National House Building Council.
The awards are presented to the top 130 site managers in the country, selected from the 430 Pride in the Job Quality award winners who were chosen in the summer.
Mr Luxton said: 'Winning this award has made me incredibly proud, especially winning this on my first attempt.
'As soon as I started my training to become an assistant site manager I knew I wanted to win a Pride in the Job award and this is an unbelievable feeling.
You may also want to watch:
I would like to thank the construction director, John Farley and my contracts manager, Dave Martin for the opportunity as well as my partner Michelle Beverley.
'I also have to thank everyone who works at Knights Park for their hard work.'
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 City poised for Maddison cash boost