WATCH: Scouts clean up at Mundesley Soap Box Derby
It was a test of speed that involved everything from prams, bathtubs and beer barrels.
Runners and riders were out in force to compete for racing glory in the return of the Mundesley Soap Box Derby.
Amazing three and four wheeled contraptions lined up for the race through the centre of the village.
The Soap Box Derby was revived last year for the first time in a decade by Anna Hollis.
Funds raised are donated to 1st Mundesley Air Scouts, funding activities for the Beavers, Cubs and Scouts.
You may also want to watch:
Beaver group leader Mrs Hollis said: 'Everything thing went really well. The turnout was amazing amongst those taking part and watching.'
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage