Watch: New video tribute to King’s Lynn legend Juggling Jim
Media students have filmed a tribute to street entertainer Juggling Jim.
Jim, whose real name was Anthony Bowen, was a familiar sight performing his eccentric routines in King's Lynn High Street.
Tributes were left on his favourite busking pitch, after he passed away on January 23.
Cameras from the College of West Anglia's student channel Springboard TV attended his packed funeral at King's Lynn Minster.
Now they have released a five-minute video, featuring an interview with Jim before he died, tributes from his friends and the walk through Lynn which preceded his funeral. On arriving at the Minster, Canon Chris Ivory told mourners they had gathered to celebrate the life of a precious man and to remember the human being underneath the entertainer.
'Often we hear that behind a comedian is a broken heart but he still made us smile,' he said.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 5 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas
- 10 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party