Watch: New video tribute to King’s Lynn legend Juggling Jim
Media students have filmed a tribute to street entertainer Juggling Jim.
Jim, whose real name was Anthony Bowen, was a familiar sight performing his eccentric routines in King's Lynn High Street.
Tributes were left on his favourite busking pitch, after he passed away on January 23.
Cameras from the College of West Anglia's student channel Springboard TV attended his packed funeral at King's Lynn Minster.
Now they have released a five-minute video, featuring an interview with Jim before he died, tributes from his friends and the walk through Lynn which preceded his funeral. On arriving at the Minster, Canon Chris Ivory told mourners they had gathered to celebrate the life of a precious man and to remember the human being underneath the entertainer.
You may also want to watch:
'Often we hear that behind a comedian is a broken heart but he still made us smile,' he said.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 7 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham