Watch Holt transform back through time!
- Credit: YOUTUBE/JAMES FOX
Time Travel Artist puts focus on market town, which is popular with members of the royal family.
It appears to be popular with members of the royal family.
The Queen, Duchess of Cambridge and Duchess of Cornwall have all been spotted shopping there.
But a king of photography is ruling video-sharing website YouTube at the moment with his pictures of the town.
From horse-drawn carriage to the motor car as his subjects, James Fox, also known as the Time Travel Artist, has created a fascinating video contrasting how Holt has evolved from the 1900s to today.
You may also want to watch:
Among the locations featured are the town's Market Place, church and Cromer Road.
He has made multiple videos showing historical changes in Britain by recreating historical shots in the present day and using 3D technology to contrast them.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
James, from Norfolk, has covered many different places in this way. He got the idea as he was putting on a photography exhibition. He unearths nostalgic photos and then maps out where he thinks they were taken.
For further details, visit his Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Timetravelimages