Watch former Miss Teen Norfolk being gunged for charity
- Credit: Twitter
Model, from Swafield, near North Walsham, screams as she puts the fun into fundraising.
Former Miss Teen Norfolk winner Gabriella Ryan continued her fundraising exploits this week - by being gunged for charity.
The professional model, from Swafield, near North Walsham, who shot to fame on ITV's Take Me Out, took part in the Gunge-Raiser to raise money for Teenage Cancer Trust.
She screamed as she was covered in gunge, while sporting only a bikini, by her smiling dad.
And her reaction helped her smash her fundraising target within minutes of footage of the fundraiser being posted to video-sharing website YouTube.
You may also want to watch:
Posting on her official Twitter account, Gabriella said: 'Thank you to those who donated for my 'gunge raiser' with @potentiallymessygameshow raising £220 for @teenage_cancer it was so worth it!' And she added: 'Big shout out to my lovely Dad for being such a fabulous assistant!'
The Teenage Cancer Trust is dedicated to improving the quality of life and chances of survival for young cancer patients aged 13-24. It funds and builds specialist units in NHS hospitals and provides dedicated staff, bringing young people together so they can be treated by teenage cancer experts in the best place for them.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
Last month, Gabriella dressed as Superwoman to take part in the Sport Relief Mile in Cromer while wearing stilts.
To donate to her latest fundraiser, log on to https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gungegabriella