WATCH: £130k Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder gets makeover from Norwich car shop
- Credit: Archant
Costing a hefty £140,000 after being customised at a Norwich-based body shop - this 50th anniversary Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder is sure to turn heads.
It was bought by the owner of a hair salon in south London, who made the journey to Norwich for some unique changes.
Sam Elwin, workshop manager at the Body Centre, said the shop has done work for many of the Norwich City FC squad, but this project was 'something special'.
'On a normal Lamborghini the doors open like a normal car but with these hinges we have made the doors come up - which is a huge project in itself,' he said.
'This guy has got a hair salon in London and his favourite colour is green, so that is on all his branding. It is around a two week project and cost between £12,000 and £13,000.
You may also want to watch:
'This is a 50th anniversary Lamborghini which makes it very special.'
The car would usually retail at between £100,000 and £110,000 but as a unique model the customer bought it at £130,000, Mr Elwin said.
- 1 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 2 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 3 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 4 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 5 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 6 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 7 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 8 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 When do the clocks go forward in 2021?