WATCH: £130k Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder gets makeover from Norwich car shop
- Credit: Archant
Costing a hefty £140,000 after being customised at a Norwich-based body shop - this 50th anniversary Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder is sure to turn heads.
It was bought by the owner of a hair salon in south London, who made the journey to Norwich for some unique changes.
Sam Elwin, workshop manager at the Body Centre, said the shop has done work for many of the Norwich City FC squad, but this project was 'something special'.
'On a normal Lamborghini the doors open like a normal car but with these hinges we have made the doors come up - which is a huge project in itself,' he said.
'This guy has got a hair salon in London and his favourite colour is green, so that is on all his branding. It is around a two week project and cost between £12,000 and £13,000.
'This is a 50th anniversary Lamborghini which makes it very special.'
The car would usually retail at between £100,000 and £110,000 but as a unique model the customer bought it at £130,000, Mr Elwin said.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 6 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 7 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 8 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 9 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
- 10 Norwich painter and decorator named best in the country