Warrant issued for man’s arrest in connection with Sprowston home cannabis raid
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested in connection with the discovery of more than 100 cannabis plants in Sprowston has failed to return on bail.
The man, who is in his 20s and from the Norwich area, was arrested on April 17 this year on suspicion of cultivating cannabis.
It followed a raid on a property at Blue Boar Lane, near Wroxham Road, on April 17, where police seized more than 100 cannabis plants inside.
The man was bailed until May 6, but has failed to return, police said.
A warrant has now been issued for breach of bail.
You may also want to watch:
• Anyone with information should call Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?