Warning over “flammability risk” cushions from Primark in Norwich and King’s Lynn
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
Shoppers are being warned about cushions which could cause a flammability risk.
Norfolk trading standards says the items said Primark was recalling the items and offering refunds to consumers.
It tweeted: 'All of these cushions have been on sale in Primark stores from 28 May 2017 to 13 February 2018.
'If you have purchased any of these products Primark ask that you return it to any Primark store when you will be offered a full refund, no proof of purchase is required.'
The cushions include unicorn and heart-shaped items.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 8 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old