Warning after burglaries in Earsham
Police are appealing for residents of Earsham, near Bungay, to be careful after two walk-in burglaries last Monday.
A numbers of items including documents, cards, wallet and jewellery were taken from a home in Queensway when someone climbed through a front window while the householder was in the front room.
It happened between 9.15pm and 9.45pm on Monday, September 10.
On the same day between 4.30pm and 9.30pm a house in Church Road was entered though an unlocked back door and a purse was stolen from a handbag.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: 'Officers are reminding householders to make sure doors and windows are locked wherever possible and that valuables such as handbags, computers and phones are not left on display close to windows which could attract a thief's attention.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call Norwich CID on 101.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel