Wanted man Charlie Emmerson, of Great Yarmouth, is arrested in Gorleston
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old wanted man has been arrested by police in Gorleston.
Charlie Emmerson, aged 21 and from Great Yarmouth, was wanted by police after failing to appear at Norwich Crown Court on Friday, May 26.
He had been charged in connection with dangerous driving offences.
Emmerson was detained in Gorleston this afternoon.
A spokesman for Norfolk police said: 'We would like to thank the media and the public for their assistance in publicising this appeal.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 8 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says