American candy store to celebrate second shop opening with Walking Dead lookalike
- Credit: Archant
An American-style candy store in Great Yarmouth is celebrating the opening of it's second shop with an appearance from a Walking Dead lookalike UKNegan.
I Just Wanna Candy open their second store in Great Yarmouth on Friday October 27, at 1pm.
And to commemorate the opening, esteemed cosplayer UKNegan will be in attendance, showcasing his spitting image portrayal of regular Negan, who is played by Jeffery Morgan on the AMC show.
While Negan is one of the programme's main antagonists, UKNegan has been rated one of the top three Negan cosplayers in the world.
UKNegan recently appeared at the unveiling of the new Walking Dead ride at Thorpe Park and also took part in NorCon.
Prior to the opening I Just Wanna Candy customers will also have the chance to win some American candy prizes by interacting with the store's Facebook page.
I Just Wanna Candy sell an array of iconic American sweet treats such as Reese's, Hershey's, Lucky Charms, Laffy Taffy, Jolly Ranchers, Moutain Dew and many more. They also stock savoury items and condiments.
Their new store, in addition to their current shop on Regent Street, will be opposite Debenhams in Market Gates Shopping Centre.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 5 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 10 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'