American candy store to celebrate second shop opening with Walking Dead lookalike
- Credit: Archant
An American-style candy store in Great Yarmouth is celebrating the opening of it's second shop with an appearance from a Walking Dead lookalike UKNegan.
I Just Wanna Candy open their second store in Great Yarmouth on Friday October 27, at 1pm.
And to commemorate the opening, esteemed cosplayer UKNegan will be in attendance, showcasing his spitting image portrayal of regular Negan, who is played by Jeffery Morgan on the AMC show.
While Negan is one of the programme's main antagonists, UKNegan has been rated one of the top three Negan cosplayers in the world.
UKNegan recently appeared at the unveiling of the new Walking Dead ride at Thorpe Park and also took part in NorCon.
Prior to the opening I Just Wanna Candy customers will also have the chance to win some American candy prizes by interacting with the store's Facebook page.
I Just Wanna Candy sell an array of iconic American sweet treats such as Reese's, Hershey's, Lucky Charms, Laffy Taffy, Jolly Ranchers, Moutain Dew and many more. They also stock savoury items and condiments.
You may also want to watch:
Their new store, in addition to their current shop on Regent Street, will be opposite Debenhams in Market Gates Shopping Centre.
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue