Vote for the cause that should win a £200 prize from a North Walsham chippy
- Credit: Archant
Four good causes are vying to win £200 worth of chippy food to help with their fundraising.
And North Norfolk News readers can have their say in who wins the generous prize offered by the Three Cottages fish and chip shop at North Walsham.
The restaurant and take-away on Bacton Road has offered the food to organisations who could use it help their cause - either as a fundraising venue and meal, suppers at a money-spinning event within a 10-15 mile radius, food voucher prizes. Business partner David Audley invited organisations to contact the News with their ideas on how they could use the prize - and has thrown it open to readers to pick their favourite.
This week we showcase the four contenders - and invite you to vote via the coupon in the paper.
They are Woodlands pre-school at Southrepps, About with Friends at Cromer, It's On The Ball, a county-wide testicular cancer campaign, and the Crazee Kids Club at Roughton.
You may also want to watch:
For more details, to see why the causes need your vote, and to get a voting form, buy this week's North Norfolk News.
The offer and competition are timed to come to the boil in National Chip Week - a celebration of the nation's favourite fast food running this week.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 5 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 6 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 7 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
For more information about Three Cottages menus visit its website www.three-cottages.co.uk or call 01692 403819.