Vodafone brings 4G to Mildenhall
- Credit: PA
Vodafone UK has started to roll out its 4G in Mildenhall this week, whilst also making improvements to its 3G network.
The arrival of 4G means all customers with compatible devices and bundles will be able to connect to the network.
Vodafone is developing innovative approaches to the challenge of poor coverage in rural areas. Their Rural Open Sure Signal programme has brought 3G coverage to 84 rural communities across the UK over the last two years.
In total, Vodafone has invested more than £2 billion in its network and services since 2014 and expects to spend another £2 billion on them over the next three years.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 10 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home