Visitors invited to enjoy array of spring flowers at Raveningham Gardens
- Credit: Archant
Raveningham Gardens will be open for its spring flowers weeks from Monday, May 1 to Friday, May 19.
Visitors are invited to enjoy the array of flowers on the meadow with ox eye daisies, birds foot trefoil, pink campion, cowslips, meadow buttercup, sorrel, ragged robin, snakeshead fritillaries and yellow rattle on the wild flower meadow and enjoy late bulbs including tulips, forsythia and pulmonaria in the garden.
The gardens will be open from 11am to 4pm during the weeks, but closed all Saturdays and Sundays.
The 18th century Walled Kitchen Garden with its large glasshouses and Raveningham's 14th century church will also be open and visitors will be able to enjoy views across the lake established at the turn of the Millennium and the contemporary sculpture in the gardens.
Admission is £5 for adults, £4.50 for concessions and under 16s are free. Dogs on leads are welcome.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.raveningham.com or call 01508 548480.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen