Vision for six new homes in Great Ellingham
- Credit: IAN BURT
Plans are afoot to build six new homes on a plot of land in Great Ellingham.
Mr and Mrs P. Richies, who own a 1.09 acre site in Deopham Road, have lodged an application for permission to erect six three-bedroom homes next to the bungalow Misty Dawn, which is already on the site.
The new homes would be linked to Deopham Road by a new private access road extending to the back of the site.
There would be a separate garage for each property.
New trees and shrubs would be planted around the houses and along the border of the site.
You may also want to watch:
A design and access statement prepared by Norwich architects Anglia Design says the homes 'would be an attractive development which would enhance the character of the area.'
It will be up to Breckland Council to approve or reject the application. The plans can be viewed online at planning.breckland.gov.uk
- 1 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 4 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 10 50 home development approved despite flooding fears