£500,000 available to charities across Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A £500,000 pot of funding has made available to charities across Norfolk in a bid to support the county's most deprived communities.
Virgin Money Foundation's Make a Splash fund will support organisations across Norfolk to develop new initiatives aimed at regenerating deprived areas.
Groups can apply for grants of up to £50,000 each.
The aim of the grants is to underpin the design and launch of new initiatives that can make a positive difference to communities in Norfolk.
Each successful charity will also be able to take advantage of skilled volunteers and mentoring to fill skills gaps and increase capacity.
You may also want to watch:
Jonathan Clemo, chief executive at community action Norfolk, which is involved in the initiative, said: 'We see the Making a Splash programme as bringing much needed investment into Norfolk.'
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut