Village garden plans for Needham to be discussed at family day
- Credit: Archant � 2005
Ideas for a community park will be discussed at a family fun day in the village of Needham, near Harleston.
The event is being planned by the Needham Action Group to take place at the village's Coronation Hall on Sunday, February 5 from 2pm to 5pm.
The group's chairman, Fairlie Winship, said: 'We're in the process of creating a community park in the village behind the hall. We want everyone to come and have their say about the park will be designed.'
Ms Winship said they wanted to build a space where the community could come together, and the park could feature a nature trail, 'natural' children's play equipment and sculptures.
She said: 'There's nothing like that in Needham, or in any of the surrounding villages, at the moment.'
You may also want to watch:
The day will feature free tea, coffee and cake, face-painting and children's activities, and bingo from 3pm.
For more information, email email@example.com
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident