What are your views on the work undertaken on the Sweet Briar Road roundabout?
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The Dereham Road and Sweet Briar Road roundabout in Norwich has now reopened after it was closed for five days for resurfacing works to take place.
The roundabout reopening was welcome news for drivers because its closure had caused major disruption in the area - but what are your views on the work that has taken place?
Work has included building the roundabout up to a new height, maintenance work on the carriageways and adjusting and replacing manhole covers to fit the surface.
In total about 6,000 square metres has been resurfaced.
Commenting on Facebook, Samantha Skipper said: 'I just don't understand how it's improved for the motorist? The roundabout is bigger and larger pavements? Don't see it improving the traffic flow.'
David Lawther said: 'Nothing has changed still queues at each entrance.'
Jason Bunn said 'It does actually work. Kind of.' and Shelley Robinson said: 'Seemed to be working well this afternoon with no holdups. Hope it continues.'
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 10 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
Share your views below or email firstname.lastname@example.org