Video: Watch Anglia TV presenter Jonathan Wills dance on stage
He got the crowd going mad last night as he raised �200 for the cancer charity Keeping Abreast. But what did he do? Watch our video and find out.
The Keeping Abreast fashion show kicked off last night with over 500 people coming to watch cancer survivors strut down the catwalk at Open on Bank Plain in Norwich.
But whilst the models were having a quick costume change, presenter for the evening, Jonathan Wills, did some improvised dancing.
It was in response to the Norwich Evening News' fashion journalist Emma Harrowing's tweet saying she would donate �20 if the TV presenter danced.
So Mr Wills asked the crowd to bid, and in a matter of minutes he had made �200 for the charity who support women through breast reconstruction.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 9 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit