Video: TS Warrior sea cadets bang their drums for Maritime Festival
One group making the most of the Great Yarmouth Maritime Festival is the sea cadets from T.S Warrior.
Based at Steam Mill Lane, Cobholm, Great Yarmouth, the group are providing the constant soundtrack to the festival, as they entertain visitors outside the town hall.
Unit chairman Duncan Boyne said: 'Without a doubt it means a lot to the cadets to be here. They get a chance to let the public see them.
'It is just a way for us to say to people 'here we are', this is what we do, we are trying to help and if there is anybody who want to join us, they are most welcome.'
The group, whose member range from 8-18, had their boat out at the festival and were letting people have a look around, and have a go on their drums.
You may also want to watch:
'A lot of kids are too embarrassed, so we encourage them to join in,' added Mr Boyne.
'It is important to Yarmouth to have a strong sea cadet group.'
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
- 10 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder