Video: The Bolddog Lings motorcross team due to rev up crowds at this year’s Royal Norfolk Show
- Credit: Archant
An extreme freestyle performance is set to rev up the crowds at this year's Royal Norfolk Show.
Motorcross act, the Bolddog Lings Freestyle Team, will be amazing audiences with their gravity-defiant spectacular which boasts the world's largest high-tech landing ramp.
Allowing riders to jump gaps of over 75ft (23m) and reach heights of over 35ft (10.5m) in the air, it has been ridden by stars including the current day Evil Knievel - Robbie Madison - and was also used on the Top Gear live tour.
Riders will be able to gain enough air-time to perform an array of death-defying tricks which will see the riders exiting their seat, taking their hands off the handlebars and rotating their body around the bike.
The riders will also go head to head in a test of nerves to see who will perform the biggest tricks to win over the crowd while providing on-board commentary during the tricks.
You may also want to watch:
Bolddog Lings team manager and freestyle rider, Dan Whitby, said: 'It's more than just freestyle. It's a non-stop show that will entertain everyone from off–road enthusiasts to the general public. It's a must see part of any festival and is continually growing in popularity as the awareness of FMX increases.'
Not only has the team appeared in some of the largest shows in the world but it has also graced the big screen featuring in Hollywood blockbusters such as Captain America.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
The team includes FMX rider Samson Eaton and young talent Arran Powley.
Fans are also encouraged to meet the stars of the show at the Bolddog Lings interactive stand at the Royal Norfolk Show where they can find out more about freestyle motocross.
• You can view a video of the team in action at www.edp24.co.uk. To find out more about the team's event schedule, company history, film and picture galleries, rider profiles, trick knowledge and more visit www.bolddog.com or follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BolddogFMX and Twitter @BolddogFMX.
• The Royal Norfolk Show takes place on June 25 and 26. Keep up-to-date with the latest news about the show in our papers and online and also for your chance to win family tickets.
• Do you take part in an extreme sport? Email reporter email@example.com, ring 01603 693892 or follow on Twitter @donnaloubishop.