Concerned wildlife lovers capture footage of otter in River Wensum
- Credit: Archant
A member of the public has recorded footage of an otter that appears to be limping along the banks of the River Wensum.
Amy Barker, 31, was standing by The Ribs of Beef pub in Norwich with another couple when she noticed the limping otter on the jetty.
She also said there was another otter further up the river but she did not manage to take any footage.
Once Amy suspected the otter was injured, she messaged the Norfolk Wildlife Trust and passed on the video she had taken.
'I tried to find it myself but I was on the other side of the river and by the time I got round there it has disappeared.'
You may also want to watch:
Amy shared the footage to the Secret Norwich Facebook group where others also began sharing their own local otter spots.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
Have you got any pictures or videos of Norfolk otters? Email firstname.lastname@example.org