Video: Fashion trends at the Royal Norfolk Show
It is an excuse to dress up every year and today is no exception as ladies don their best hats and men display their quirkiest ties at the Royal Norfolk Show.
With influences from the Duchess of Cambridge to the embracing of wedged shoes after yesterday's rain, there are a variety of styles roaming around the showground.
While some ladies have opted for the more traditional brightly coloured outfits complete with matching hats and fascinators, many have turned-up in the bang on trend colour blocking ensembles or the understated neutral tones currently being influenced by Kate and Pippa Middleton.
There is more of a casual feel among the men though at today's two-day event but the tailored look has also been prominent with a classic seam lined look.
Fashion shows are also taking place, including the Fashion Show by Ekiko exclusively for John Lewis, which has been enjoyed by crowds of people throughout the day.
• For a round-up of today's latest fashion news at the show see the Royal Norfolk Show supplement in tomorrow's paper.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out