Video: Chase & Status, Katy B and Zane Lowe announced for Sunday main stage at Norfolk’s Sundown Festival
Headlining the main stage on the Sunday of this September's Sundown Festival at the Norfolk Showground will be chart-topping DJs, Chase & Status.
The duo return to the event for the second year and are back after the organisers said there had been 'huge demand' from last year's festival-goers for them to return.
With tracks such as Let You Go, End Credits, Hypest Hype and Blind Fait, the drum and bass duo have enjoyed top-40 success in recent years but built more of a reputation for their live music.
Sunday's line-up has a more urban edge to it than Saturday's pop offerings such as Olly Murs and Pixie Lott. The main-stage line-up includes Radio One rock DJ Zane Lowe and rapper Miss Dynamite, as well as up-and-coming stars Dot Rotten and Sub Focus, before Chase & Status headline.
Katy B will also feature on the main stage on the Sunday. The 22-year-old Londoner is expected to be one of the hottest names in British music this summer, as she is working with famous producer and musician Mark Ronson to produce the official London 2012 Olympic theme song.
You may also want to watch:
More acts are due to be added to the line-up this summer.
- For more details or to book tickets for the event, go to www.norfolkspectacular.co.uk or www.nationalboxoffice.co.uk, or call 0871 224 1112 or 0871 224 1113.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- What do you think of the line-up? Contact reporter David Freezer on 01603 772418 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @davefreezer