Video and photos: Police appeal for information after driver in his 30s killed in serious crash near Scoulton
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Police are appealing for information after a man died when his car went into a ditch in Scoulton.
Police were called to the B1108 Norwich Road just before 1.15pm on Monday following reports of a crash involving a silver Vauxhall Astra which went into a ditch.
Emergency services, including the ambulance and air ambulance attended, but the driver, a man in his 30s, was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed in both directions between the Ellingham Road junction and the Wood Rising Road junction for about four hours, with the road re-opened at just after 5pm.
• Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 4 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 5 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 6 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham