Video and photo gallery: Theo Paphitis opens new Boux Avenue store in Norwich’s Chapelfield Shopping Centre
Dragons' Den star and retail guru Theo Paphitis opened his 10th Boux Avenue store in Chapelfield Shopping Centre, in Norwich today.
The luxury lingerie boutique focuses on service and fit with fashionable and stylish pieces in sizes ranging from 30A to 40H.
Mr Paphitis who used to own national lingerie chain La Senza until 2006 has a wealth of experience in the lingerie retail business.
'Providing excellence in service and an environment that really makes women feel pampered is key to Boux Avenue,' says Mr Paphitis.
'Opening a store in Norwich has always been on our agenda as the city is one of the top ten shopping destinations in the UK.'
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 10 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia