Video: After Madonna’s fall at the Brit awards, we want to know - what’s your most embarrassing moment?
- Credit: PA
It's the clip that's on everybody's lips this morning - Madonna's Brit Awards fall.
Crowds gasped as the Queen of Pop tumbled off the stage during her performance of her new single, Living For Love, at the 2015 Brit Awards last night.
Madonna - whose backing dancer accidentally pulled on her cape - tried to undo it in time, but was unable to set herself free before falling onto her back.
Turning to Instagram with a picture of her Armani outfit, Madonna revealed that she wasn't as embarrassed as everyone was making out - blaming her cape for falling down the flight of stairs.
She revealed: 'Armani hooked me up! My beautiful cape was tied too tight! But nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up! Thanks for your good wishes! I'm fine! #livingforlove.'
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 4 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 5 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 8 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 9 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
Well, the Queen of Pop is human after all – props to her getting back up as fierce as ever!
• Comment below to tell us your embarassing moments or e-mail them to email@example.com