Victim of Honington fatal crash named by police as 42-year-old woman
A woman who died in a fatal crash in Honington has been named by police.
Jennifer Holmes, 42, from Willow Green, Honington, was killed when her grey Peugeot 307 was involved in a collision with a silver Audi A3 in Green Lane on Monday at around 3.35pm.
Emergency services were called to the collision but Ms Holmes was pronounced dead at the scene, which was close to the village's RAF base.
Police closed the road while fire and ambulance crews worked, with the road being reopened at 8.15pm.
The male driver of the Audi suffered minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to the incident are being asked to contact PC Karl Hale at Suffolk Police's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy