Victim of A11 crash near Attleborough is named
The victim of a fatal road accident which took place on the A11 near Attleborough at the weekend has been named.
Hannah Wollaston, of Burgess Gardens, Newport Pagnell, died on Sunday.
The 24-year-old was driving a black Ford Ka toward Thetford when it crashed into the central barrier at Besthorpe at about 3.20am.
As she and a passenger tried to exit the car – which no longer had its lights on – a silver Vauxhall Vectra was involved in a collision with her and the Ford Ka.
A white Ford Transit minibus was also involved in a minor collision with the Ford Ka.
Anyone with information concerning the accident should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk