First ever vegan radio show launches in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A first of its kind vegan radio show has hit Norwich's airwaves.
It is the UK's only regular vegan show and is broadcast from community radio station Future Radio.
Called Future Vegan, the show covers the latest vegan news and topical issues.
Clive McCann-Williams, Future Vegan producer, said: "Norwich is one of the best places in the UK to be vegan - so it seemed like a no brainer for it to be represented on local radio."
In particular the show will celebrate Norwich's thriving vegan food scene with advice on where to eat out.
You may also want to watch:
It will also play music from exclusively vegan artists like Erykah Badu and MacKa B.
Mr McCann-Williams said: "We aim to entertain the listeners with a celebration of veganism.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list
"We plan to make the show a relaxed and informative listen for vegans and non-vegans alike."
The show is broadcast every other Thursday and repeated on Saturdays.