Holiday park offering free breaks for Royal Navy members
- Credit: Parkdean
Members of the Royal Navy and their families will have the chance to enjoy a free break on the coast this year.
Vauxhall Holiday Park in Great Yarmouth will provide free accommodation to service personnel after owner Parkdean Resorts completed a partnership with the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity (RNRMC).
The company will offer up to 145 holiday breaks between April and November this year at nine of its parks, including Vauxhall.
Admiral Tony Radakin CB ADC, fist sea lord and chief of naval group, said: “Our people and their families often make significant sacrifices in the service of our country, and it’s fantastic we can recognise this by awarding holidays that help families re-connect and relax together.”
Steve Richards, Parkdean chief executive, said it was "an honour to be able to give back" to service personnel and their families through the partnership with the RNRMC.
You may also want to watch:
"We look forward to welcoming them to Vauxhall this year," he added.
- 1 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 2 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 3 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 4 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 5 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 6 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 7 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 8 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 9 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 10 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months