Vandals jump in wet concrete at North Norfolk Railway
- Credit: Archant
Vandals have jumped onto unset concrete, leaving deep footprints and damaging work at Sheringham's heritage North Norfolk Railway station.
Police say the incident happened at some point on the evening of the Sheringham Christmas lights switch-on, Friday November 18.
They are appealing for anyone who has information, or witnessed what happened, to contact them.
Ring PCSO Royston Seabrook on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 9 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17