West Norfolk businesses rise to the challenge for charity
- Credit: Courtesy of Vancouver Quarter
Hundreds of pounds raised through business challenges and free family events has been donated to two West Norfolk charities.
The Vancouver Quarter business challenges and bauble trail raised £150 for mental health charity West Norfolk Mind and £100 to disability charity West Norfolk Mencap.
Staff at Studio20a won last year's business challenge after accumulating the most points in a variety of challenges, which ranged from pancake races to a giant buzz wire contest.
The company, which has a Tuesday Market Place base, specialises in design, photography and film and beat a team from Ward Gethin Archer into second place.
Teams from Boots and Wilko finished in joint third place.
You may also want to watch:
'The challenges were a great opportunity to have a laugh and spend some time together outside of work. We had fun and the events were run excellently,' said Gavin Caney of Studio20a.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 9 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze