Van overturned on Holt Road at Hevingham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A van is on its roof at the junction of the Holt Road with Brick Kiln Road.
A van has overturned on the Holt Road at the junction with the Brick Kiln Road in Hevingham.
Police were called to the scene at 7.30am this morning, to reports of a van on its roof.
The van overturned having collided with road signs beside the road.
A spokesperson for the Norfolk Police said: 'We don't believe anyone has been seriously injured, however the road is blocked.'
Police and ambulance are still at the scene, and are waiting for the vehincle to be moved.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk