Van Cutsem family from Norfolk have key roles in Royal Wedding
The van Cutsem family from Norfolk played an integral part in today's Royal Wedding - and provided glamour to the big day.
Three-year-old Grace van Cutsem - who is a goddaughter of Prince William - was one of the bridesmaids and her family - from Hilborough near Swaffham - are close friends of the royals.
Grace is daughter of Hugh and Rose and nephew of Nicholas, a major with the Household Cavalry's Life Guards., and he commended the Captain's Escort.
His wife Alice donned an outfit by British couture designer Caroline Castigliano for the day.
Her elegant dress, which finished two inches above her knee, included duchess silk piping around the waist and is finished off with a central bow.
It was teamed with a matching cocktail hat designed by milliner John Boyd, and nude shoes.
Nicholas and Hugh and their other brothers Edward and William are all close friends of Prince William and have known him since childhood.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 3 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 4 'Heartbreaking' - Vandals force landmark church to close after damage spree
- 5 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 6 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 7 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 8 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 9 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 10 Hospital worker set for £60,000 payout after raising 'bullying' concerns