Van crashes into four vehicles outside pub
- Credit: Google
Investigations are ongoing after a van crashed into four vehicles outside a pub.
The collision took place on Eaton Street, Eaton, on the edge of Norwich, just before 8.30pm on Wednesday, November 4.
A Norfolk Police spokesperson said: “Police were called to Eaton Street following a collision outside the Cellar House pub.
“A white Ford Transit van collided with four stationary vehicles. The driver of the van wasn’t injured and the vehicle was recovered. Enquiries are ongoing.”
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) were also called.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the trust said: “I can confirm that the EEAST responded to an emergency call shortly after 9pm regarding an incident on Eaton Street, Norwich. We sent an ambulance to the scene.
“We transported one male patient to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.”
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show