Valuation day and silent auction for EACH nook appeal
- Credit: Archant
Experts will be valuing treasured items in aid of a children's hospice.
The Framingham Earl fundraiser is in aid of the East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) £10m nook appeal.
So far £7m has been raised.
Building work on the EACH £10m nook hospice in Framingham Earl started in November and when it is finished it will replace the Quidenham hospice.
The fundraiser has been organised by the nook friends group and is happening at School House, The Street, on March 10.
You may also want to watch:
Specialists from Keys, the Aylsham auctioneers, will be valuing items from 11am-3pm.
People can bring a maximum of three items valued at a fee of £5 each.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 5 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 6 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 7 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 Orionids meteor shower to peak tonight
A silent auction will also run, with written bids starting at 10.30am and ending at 3.30pm.
For details contact Judith Sykes on 01508 494873 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, contact Jan Motley on 01508 495320 or at email@example.com
Visit www.each.org.uk/the-nook for appeal details.