Vacant warehouse is sold for £286,000 at auction
- Credit: Archant
A large vacant warehouse with office and storage space has been sold at auction.
The warehouse, on Commercial Road in Lowestoft, had been marketed by Auction House East Anglia as it went under the hammer as an auction was held online on Wednesday, October 21.
The detached warehouse, totalling 1,560 sq m, had previously failed to sell at an auction in April.
The property description from the auctioneers had stated: “This vacant detached warehouse premises is currently set up as a ground floor showroom with good sized offices and mezzanine storage areas.
“The building, which extends to 1,560 square metres, has front and rear doors 4.2m x 4.3m.
You may also want to watch:
“There are large customer and staff car parks and yard for delivery and loading.”
The vacant detached warehouse premises was sold for £286,000 on a freehold tenure, which was below the expected guide price of £315,000 plus fees.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall