Vacant warehouse is sold for £286,000 at auction
- Credit: Archant
A large vacant warehouse with office and storage space has been sold at auction.
The warehouse, on Commercial Road in Lowestoft, had been marketed by Auction House East Anglia as it went under the hammer as an auction was held online on Wednesday, October 21.
The detached warehouse, totalling 1,560 sq m, had previously failed to sell at an auction in April.
The property description from the auctioneers had stated: “This vacant detached warehouse premises is currently set up as a ground floor showroom with good sized offices and mezzanine storage areas.
“The building, which extends to 1,560 square metres, has front and rear doors 4.2m x 4.3m.
You may also want to watch:
“There are large customer and staff car parks and yard for delivery and loading.”
The vacant detached warehouse premises was sold for £286,000 on a freehold tenure, which was below the expected guide price of £315,000 plus fees.
- 1 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 5 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 8 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 9 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 10 Norwich water supply hit for second day running