Warehouse for sale at auction for £300,000
- Credit: Archant
A vacant warehouse with office and storage space is set to be auctioned off.
The warehouse on Commercial Road in Lowestoft is being marketed by Auction House East Anglia.
The detached warehouse is set to go under the hammer at an auction being held at Dunston Hall Hotel – on the outskirts of Norwich – on Wednesday, April 15.
It is for sale on a freehold tenure with a minimum guide price of £300,000 plus fees.
With Commercial Road located close to Lowestoft town centre, the docks and local amenities, the property description from the auctioneers states: “This vacant detached warehouse premises is currently set up as a ground floor showroom with good sized offices and mezzanine storage areas.
You may also want to watch:
“The building, which extends to 1,560 square metres, has front and rear doors 4.2m x 4.3m.
“There are large customer and staff car parks and yard for delivery and loading.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 9 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 10 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
“The previously quoted rent for the building was £50,000.”
Visit www.auctionhouse.co.uk/eastanglia/auction/lots/7259 for further details.