Urgent appeal to find missing Kessingland man Alan Wright last seen leaving James Paget Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police are urgently trying to trace a missing 62-year-old man from Kessingland near Lowestoft and are appealing for the public's help in doing so.
Alan Wright was last seen leaving the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston on foot at around 3.45pm today.
It is not known where he was heading or which direction he took when leaving the hospital.
Detectives extremely concerned for his welfare and are asking anyone with information to get in touch urgently.
Alan, who lives in Kessingland, is white, 5ft 8in tall and of medium build.
He is described as having unruly hair, a scruffy beard and wears glasses.
The 62-year-old was last seen wearing a dark hat, which detectives believe could possibly be a baseball cap.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 4 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 5 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 6 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 7 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 8 Factory worker was found dead at home, court told
- 9 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 10 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
He usually wears casual dark trousers and a top with brown shoes, and officers have said he has an 'unkempt' appearance.
Police have advised the photograph above is 12 years old and Alan is currently thinner than the image depicts.
• Anyone who has seen Alan or has information about where he might be should call Suffolk Constabulary on 101 quoting CAD reference number 320 of today, Sunday October 1.