Urgent appeal to find missing Kessingland man Alan Wright last seen leaving James Paget Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police are urgently trying to trace a missing 62-year-old man from Kessingland near Lowestoft and are appealing for the public's help in doing so.
Alan Wright was last seen leaving the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston on foot at around 3.45pm today.
It is not known where he was heading or which direction he took when leaving the hospital.
Detectives extremely concerned for his welfare and are asking anyone with information to get in touch urgently.
Alan, who lives in Kessingland, is white, 5ft 8in tall and of medium build.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as having unruly hair, a scruffy beard and wears glasses.
The 62-year-old was last seen wearing a dark hat, which detectives believe could possibly be a baseball cap.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each
He usually wears casual dark trousers and a top with brown shoes, and officers have said he has an 'unkempt' appearance.
Police have advised the photograph above is 12 years old and Alan is currently thinner than the image depicts.
• Anyone who has seen Alan or has information about where he might be should call Suffolk Constabulary on 101 quoting CAD reference number 320 of today, Sunday October 1.