Urban music event will feature nine hours of entertainment
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A urban dance and circus street art festival is coming to Great Yarmouth.
On Sunday Reprezent Project will hold the Bazaart Festival in Great Yarmouth which is being billed as a new and unique concept fusing leading urban and dance music acts with some of the finest emerging talent from the local streets, all mixed together with a dash of high energy circus arts.
Bazaart will feature nine hours of non-stop music and solid entertainment at the Drill House, in York Road, Great Yarmouth.
The Festival also marks the launch of Bazaart Records, a music label created by Reprezent Project to support artists and aspiring artists through the full spectrum of the artistic development process, helping them to discover and unlock their potential towards being a professional musician.
Advance tickets will cost £12 and £15 on the door.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 2pm and the festival runs until around 11pm.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Former factory site to become a new church
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze