Upper Stoke couple hosting live music and hog roast night for EACH nook appeal
- Credit: Archant
A couple who raised £4,000 for a children's hospice appeal by opening their garden to the public this summer are hosting another fundraiser.
Tina and Pete Riches, from 14 Chandler Road in Upper Stoke, are putting on a hog roast and live music on Saturday, September 16, for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) nook appeal.
The charity's £10 million appeal aims to transform palliative care for youngsters across Norfolk with life-threatening conditions and terminal illnesses, by building a new hospice at Framingham Earl - close to Upper Stoke.
The couple's second fundraiser on September 16 takes place from 6pm and 11.30pm and will feature entertainment from a five-piece band called Play.
Guests are welcome to take their own bottle of wine.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £30 and can be booked by calling Mr Riches on 07447 940341.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre