Updated: Two crashes in Norwich
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
There have been two crashes in Norwich tonight.
A single-vehicle collision, which involved a white Peugeot car, happened shortly before 9pm on Mile Cross Road at the junction with Drayton Road.
Fire crews from Earlham, Sprowston and Carrow were sent to the scene and firefighters helped one person out of the vehicle.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said that three fire crews were sent because it had initially been thought that the car was on fire. Police also attended the scene of the crash.
A Norfolk police spokesman said one woman was taken to hospital following the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Just after 10pm this evening there was a crash on Aylsham Road, just outside The Windmill pub, involving a blue Saab and a red Ford Focus. Police and fire attended the scene of the crash.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea