UPDATED: Police officers investigating the death of Barry Reeve have arrested a second woman
Police officers investigating the death of a former Norwich bus conductor have arrested a second woman.
Sixty-seven-year-old Barry Reeve was found dead at his property at Clyffe Cottages on Corton Road in Lakenham on Sunday, February 26.
This morning Kelly Louise Barnes, 31, of Bixley Close, Norwich, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court charged with Mr Reeve's murder.
Now police have said that a second woman, also 31, was detained in Cambridgeshire this morning and has been arrested.
Norfolk Police have said the second woman is currently being held at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre and will be interviewed by officers in due course.
You may also want to watch:
When Barnes appeared in court this morning she spoke only to confirm her name, address and date of birth.
Dressed in a dark round-neck sweater and with short dark hair, Barnes appeared emotionless throughout the hearing.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut
She was represented by Ryan Creek,
She stared straight ahead at the district judge as he told that her next hearing would be tomorrow (March 6) at Norwich Crown Court.