Updated: Police name motorcyclist killed in A11 crash in Suffolk
Police have named a 21-year-old man who was killed in a crash on the A11 at Barton Mills last night. (Tuesday)
Richard Leadon, from Burwell near Newmarket, died at the scene when his Yahamaha motorcycle crashed into the central reservation.
The emergency services were called to the scene at about 8.15pm and a section of the road was closed until just after 2am.
Witnesses can contact Sgt John Hawkes at the serious collison investigation team on 01473 613500.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?