UPDATED: Hundreds enjoy the EDP Wedding Show at Dunston Hall today
Hundreds of people have been enjoying the 10th Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show at Dunston Hall, near Norwich, today.
Brides and bridegrooms-to-be along with their friends and families flocked to the event which offered everything you needed to plan your perfect wedding day - whether planning a small intimate wedding or a large, no expense-spared extravaganza.
There were 80 exhibitors at the show including wedding professionals offering bridalwear, men's formalwear, hat hire, venues, florist, wedding transport and more.
Exhibitors at the show included N&J Horse Drawn Carriages, bridalwear business City Brides and personal trainer Energetic: U, who can help you get in shape ahead of your big day.
Remember the Time, which offers video guest books, are also there, as well as the Frankie-Jayne Dance Company, who offer wedding dance lessons, and Cadillac Dreams, with their white 1960s Cadillac.
Couples browsed the stalls while the romantic sounds of a string quartet drifted across the grounds of Dunston Hall.
And they found out how they can hit the headlines and have commemorative front pages of the EDP and Norwich Evening News created to celebrate their special day.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 5 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 6 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 7 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 10 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops
With the weather warm and sunny, it was a beautiful day to enjoy the historic surroundings of the show venue Dunston Hall.
Adam Buckley, 22, and Rebecca Smith, 21, both from Lingwood, are getting married in June 2013. Mr Buckley said: 'I think it's a really good show, it's really interesting to get ideas and speak to different people and find out about prices. It's been really helpful.
Shaun Swatman, 36, and Tina Buxton, 37, both from Costessey, are getting married in September next year. They said 'It's a great show. Everybody is really helpful. It's really well set out with lots of helpful information and ideas.' Tina said she was especially interested in some of the wedding dress displays and the chocolate fountain. She added: 'We wanted to come to the show so we could get organised and it's been really helpful.'
Samantha Nockolds, wedding sales manager at Archant Norfolk, said: 'The Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show is becoming a real Norfolk tradition at Dunston Hall and we love holding our event in such romantic surroundings.
'It is the perfect event for brides and bridegrooms to get some extra special ideas for their wedding day.'
• For a full report on the show and more pictures, see tomorrow's EDP and Norwich Evening News.