Updated: A47 reopens after three-vehicle crash at Easton
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
The A47 at Easton has reopened following a crash there earlier today.
The collision - involving an HGV lorry, BMW and an Alfa Romeo - happened just before 11am on the westbound single carriageway 300 yards past the Easton roundabout.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the lorry ended up across both lanes and the road was closed in both directions for some time after the crash.
The road reopened at about 1.30pm this afternoon.
The police spokesman said one male has suffered a minor head injury.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Sprowston and Carrow were also sent to the scene.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea