Update: Woman dies in serious road traffic collision in Honington
A woman has died after a serious road traffic collision in Honington, police have said.
Emergency services were called to the collision between two cars on Green Lane in the village, near to the RAF base, at around 3.35pm today.
The road was closed while police, fire and air ambulance attended but sadly the female driver of one of the vehicles was pronounced deceased at the scene.
The male driver of the second car suffered less serious injuries.
The road reopened at 8.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to the collision should call Suffolk's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 4 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 5 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 6 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 7 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 8 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
- 10 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes