Update: Woman dies following Diss crash
A woman who suffered life-threatening injuries in a car crash near Diss on Friday night has died.
The accident happened on the A1066 High Road at Roydon, near Diss at about 9.45pm between a silver Skoda Fabia and a silver BMW.
A 32-year-old woman from the Liverpool area, who was sitting in the front seat of the Skoda, died last night (Saturday).
Two other casualties from the vehicle, a man and a woman, suffered serious injuries and remain in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital where their conditions are described as stable.
A 46-year-old woman arrested in connection with the incident has been released on police bail pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Four people were in one of the cars. It is not known how many people were in the other car.
Anyone with information should contact PC Shane Schucroft at Norfolk Constabulary's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones